7 days a week
For up to 6 passengers
5 hour trip for $550
6 hour trip for $650
Bait, Tackle, Filleting of Fish
Does NOT include the loss of Rod and Reel
Mates Gratuity is 15% – 20% of the Charter Rate
Departure Time is usually between 6:00AM and 7:00AM or early afternoon depending on the tides, time of year, and species targeted.
Arrange the exact departure time with Capt. Jack
To Make Reservations
Call Capt. Jack at:
e-mail me at email@example.com
A $100 deposit is required to reserve a date.
Mail the deposit check to:
45 Elbridge Rd.
New Britain, CT 06052
If the Capt. decides not to go out due to inclement weather, your deposit will be returned.
Wondering what to bring?
- Food & Beverages (beer & wine are allowed)
- A cooler for your food & beverages
- Keep an empty cooler in your car to take home the fish fillets
- Sunscreen & Motion Sickness Pills
- Soft soled, non marking shoes, boots or sandals
Priority One T-Shirts and hats available